PE foam tape coated on both sides of PE foam with high performance
acrylic solvent adhesive, widely used in automobile industry, house
decorating, ceramic and wooden surface. PE foam density, there are
55kgs/m³, 67kgs/m³, 100kgs/m³, 150kgs/m³ and 200kgs/m³ are
|Thickness||mm||0.08 - 0.15|
|180° Peel Adhesion to Steel||kg/25mm||1.0|
|Adhesive force||N/25mm||Face A ≥9,Face B ≥6.5|
|Initial tack||mm||≤100(14# steel ball )|
|Working Temperature||℃||-40 ~ 120|
Double Sided PE Foam Tape (Solvent Based)
Local Acrylic Solvent Based
1. This tape is an acrylic adhesive coated on both sides of a very
conformable foam layer. They provides adhesion to the broadest
range of substrates, including most powder coated paints.
2. High density and flexibility.
3. Excellent performance for vibration and anti-crack.
4. Ideal for rough and uneven surfaces. Ideal for most of clean,
dust/grease free surfaces. Easily cut with scissors.
5. Weather resistant. Temperature resistance for along time 93°
Celsius. In short time 150° Celsius.
6. Good isolation and buffering.
7. Used for furniture, construction, decoration, automobile foam,
signboards, hanging mirrors maps pictures and etc., to reduce
vibration, DIY or crafts, and many more.
8. Super Strong VHB Tape that provide the simplicity of a tape
fastener with incredible strength. Ideal for replacing rivets,
bolds, screws, spot welds, liquid adhesives and other permanent
9. STRONG self adhesive sticky pad. Easy to use, simply peal of the
foam and stick it to your object. Than peal of the protective film
and attach to desired place.
1) Applicable for permanent fixing.
2) For irregular surface, for mounting decorative objects in cars,
machines and houses,
3) Available for die cutting..